This Chicken Noodle soup is as delicious as it is easy. Perfect for a quick and tasty winter warmer, to help with a cold or some around BoneRoasters HQ even like for the morning after pick me up 🙂
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 large stick celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 2 cups Bone Roasters Chicken Stock & 4 cups water
- 300g chicken breast fillets, diced (raw)
- 120g dried thin egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Add carrot, celery and potato and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Add stock and water, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add chicken and noodles, partially cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir through parsley. Season to taste. Ladle soup into serving bowls and enjoy.